Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Kawakawa Prodedural Publishing.



Hai Bloggers.

Today I have just finished doing my procedural publishing.
I was learing to write a prodedural.
My task was to make write about how to make kawakawa oil.
I learnt that it was a bit easy to make, because you only needed a few thing.
I found it hard and easy because the video was to fast and I couldńt keep up with what she was saying.
Next time I will listen to what she is saying so I can get most of the instuctions right.
Maybe one day you can make it yourself, hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Great work with this Oshen, you have written your procedure well and published it nicely. Your learning story is reflective and shows clearly what you learnt, it was a little tricky keeping up with the video. Well done Oshen and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete