Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

My free writing.

Once upon a time there was a haunted house. In the haunted their was an room filled up with boxes. I thought i would open up on of the boxes and see what was in them. So I opened one of the gigantic boxes and all I saw was blood running down the box. Then I ran out of the room and went straight to the back door. But before I got their the door closed straight away and locked it self. Then I saw this witch sanding at the back of me singing horrible songs. Then I ran away and the witch just keep following me around. So I went to one of the rooms covered up with spider webs and rotten bugs. So I saw a heart that was covered up in dust. So I grabbed it out and put it by the witches heart and the she just vanished away. So I never saw her again.

1 comment:

  1. Next time don't write in capital letters for it all, I need to see where you put capital letters.

    ReplyDelete