Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Marden Bay Camp.


Kai ora a couple of weeks ago I went to Marsden bay for our camp. It was so cool because we got to do archery, flying fox, and a slip and slide. We got put into a group of people for the day and night. When we got their we went Kaiaking and a swim. Their were lots jhellyfish their when we jumped in. Also we were doing bombs off the kaiaks. And then on our last day we went for a swim at Ruakaka, and had a snack. When when finished having a snack we went back home.

3 comments:

  1. It was certainly a great camp! I am glad you enjoyed it! Remember to check your learning stories for spelling and punctuation errors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi it is me Nikau that was a fun trip to Marsden bay. those photos are perfect it was a cool swim and arthre was so cool too hit the target. I cant wheat for the next trip and your new post come check out my blog here is my link https://kpsnikauw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oshen I am Mahana, I am am a year six student at Paihia School my classroom is called Te Ngahere. I really like your blog about Camp because . When I was in my old classroom Te Maunga we went to camp at Coopers Beach we did a lot of awesome activities like kayaking,water slide, a really cool course and a skit[a skit is like when you are performing in front of other people.]What was your favourite thing at camp?

    ReplyDelete