Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

What I did in the weekend

On Saturday 14th of September 2019, I woke up and got changed into some clothes so I could go to my auntys house for a sleepover. It was a fun day with my cousin because we bought lollies, choclate, iceblocks, chips, biscutes, and also some drinks. Before we went back to my aunty Spencery's house we went to Moerewa to go and pick up some fish and chips for a feed. Then we went back to my auntys house and shut all the curtains and got some mattress, pillows, and blankets. So we made our bed so we could fell comfortable while watching our movies. Then it was getting dark and my aunty decided to bye us some pizza. So then we paused our movie and hopped in the car and went to Kawakawa to go and get us dinner. Then we got us some pizza, chicken, and also some chips. So once our dinner was ready we went back home to go and eat it and then we kept watching out movie. We stayed up till midnight and kept watching a little bit of horror movies and a bit of kiddy movies.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora e hoa, Ko Breeze ahau. I go to Paihia School and I am in Te Ngahere. I read your blog post about what you did in the weekend. I liked how you added detail in your first sentence saying what day it was on and the date. It was really interesting and I wanted to keep on reading it but as soon as I got to the end I couldn’t read any more. I would love to read more blog posts. If you have any spare time can you please check out my blog at https://psbreezet.blogspot.com/ I would love for you to comment on one of my blog post. See you soon kia kite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oshen my name is Jade and I am a year 6 student in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. Your post about your weekend, What was really well done was that you added all of those little details that made it interesting to read. Your post was fun to read and it sounded like you had an excellent time. If you could choose something to do this weekend what would you do?

    ReplyDelete