Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Free writing.

In the weekends I went to the movies in Whangarie and we watched boss baby.

And it was so cool because the popcorn was nice and buttery and then I brought me a drink and got two flavors and they were fanta and raspberry.

After the movie finished we went to Kmart and I brought me some head phones, clothes, coloring in books, and also some felts.

And then we went back home and unpacked the car and then I grabbed every thing that was mine and put them in my wardrobe.

And then later in the day me and my mum went to the beach in Paihia and got some pipis and got 2 snappers and also got some oysters.

And then we went home and it was 5:30 so my mum went to town and brought me and her some sweet and sour pork and $3 dollars worth of chips.

And by the time we got home the sun was just going down and then we ate our food and then cleaned up our mess and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment