Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

What I did in the weekends.

On Friday the 17th I went to the disco, and it was at our school Kawakawa Primary School.

We got their and we had seen chop sewy,hot dogs,lollies,muffins,donuts,drinks, and ice blocks.

Also we had a haka off. And a haka off is when boys and girls v.s each other by danceing and singing. And who ever wins gets a point.

And we were giving out ice blocks and drinks to see who were dancing the best.

It was a good night because we had lots of fun with all our friends and teachers. And we were also showing our cool dance moves.

And then my mum came to pick me up from the disco and took me back home. When we got back home I went straight back to sleep cause I was sweetening and tired. And then I went to sleep.  

1 comment:

  1. It was a great disco wasn't it. Lots of people and lots of fun. Remember to think of what there and their you are using. Their is when it belongs to someone.

    ReplyDelete