Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Fun run.

On a warm shimmery Monday, we had our fun run. We had to come to our school in our house colors. I came in red because I was in the house color that was red. We walked down to the train station. Then we jumped on a carriage. We went through our town , then we past the Taumarere creek then it took us another 2 minutes to get to the UK. So once we got to the UK we all had to jump of the train and get into our house so we could do our house chants. I also smelt cow poo and sink mud because while we were running we also stooped to have a swim and a mud fight. Then after we finished our house chants we started to get into our races. We started off with our 5 yeas old kids and up wards to the 13 year old people. I was so exhausted because I had to run so much I got tired. Also when we finished we got to play a couple of games before we had to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment