Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

What I did in the weekends.

In the weekends I went to Motatau for a wananga for kapa haka. We had to meet at our school at 5:20 so our teaches and parents can sort out what car we were going to go to Motatau.
Also on Saturday we had Wetbacks, Cornflakes, Rice bubbles, porridge, and also some spaghetti.  Also I had some spaghetti with a toast for my breakfast also it was so nice. Then we did some practicing for Kapa-Haka. Then we had 2 brakes to have a stretch or legs, arms, and also more.
Then we had dinner after our last break. The dinner we had was so nice because we had chicken, Spaghetti bollinase with mash potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. KIa ora my name is Angel-Rose And I go to tautoro school.I really Like how you used past tense in your recount it really shows.And how you explained what happened and did.But next time you might wanna concentrate on your spelling.Blog you later

    ReplyDelete